WHO ARE WE?
The European Compensation Center (ECC) is the biggest company in Poland and Central Europe which helps accident victims and their families receive due compensation and benefits from insurance companies. ECC Capital Group operates on the territory of Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania. ECC runs the effective system of selling high-quality services by means of the network of specialized agents. The company cooperates with more than 30 000 agents across Poland and 5 000 in Europe. In 2010 the company joined the elite group of companies traded on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. We have already helped more than 200 thousand people who have entrusted us with their insurance claims. ECC is the member of the Business Center Club, Executive Club, Polish Business Roundtable and Lower Silesian Business Chamber. The company is also the winner of numerous awards, including Forbes Diamonds, Business Gazelles, Business Cheetah, Fair Play, Solid Firm, Equal Opportunities Company, Philanthropist, Effective Company, Market Leader and Lower Silesia Griffin. The company was also awarded three times with the European Medal by the Business Centre Club. ECC also actively supports charity actions, among others by means of its own Foundation – ECC for Children. For many years ECC has been one of the most generous donors of Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity (GOCC). For our support the founder Jurek Owsiak awarded ECC with a medal commemorating the 15th anniversary of the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity. In 2015 ECC was the main sponsor of the Polish representation of the Special Olympics during the 14th World Special Olympic Summer Games in Los Angeles.
We treat every person we provide a service to with deserved respect. We take care to ensure that our clients receive the highest possible benefits and compensation.
Our focal objective is to provide assistance to injured parties and to make sure that our clients receive the highest possible benefits and compensation.
The cases entrusted to ECC’s specialists are handled by our Law Office. Our many years of experience, gained also on international markets, have taught us that efficient negotiations with an insurance company are often all it takes to increase the amount of recoverable compensation even by a few thousand percent, compared to the initial sum offered by the insurance provider. When negotiations are not enough our attorneys take the case to court and fight for a verdict that benefits the injured party.
The history of the European Compensation Center is an example of consequent actions founded on services tailored to meet the needs of our clients.
- November 22nd 2004 – ECC is established in Legnica, Poland as a limited liability company July 7th 2006 – the ECC Law Office is established
- October 22nd 2007 – the ECC for Children Foundation is established
- May 29th 2008 – the Evropskie Centrum Odskodneho is established in the Czech Republic – a pioneering Polish investment in the Czech Republic
- July 1st 2010 – the European Compensation Center becomes a joint stock company
- December 29th 2010 – the European Compensation Center joins an elite group of companies traded on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
- September 20th 2010 – a Hungary branch is established under the name: Európai Kártérítési Ügyintéző Központ Kft.
- August 5th 2011 – a Slovakian branch is established under the name: Európske Centrum Odškodnenia s.r.o.
- November of 2012 – a Romanian branch is established under the name: Centrul European De Despagubiri SRL with headquarters in Bucharest.
Permanent development is the core of our company’s activities, which is why we constantly seek new initiatives and strive to extend the scope of our services. ECC’S MISSION AND VISION We strive to offer the highest standard of services, solely with our clients’ best interest in mind. Our mission is to bring legal and financial aid to those injured in an accident. We carry out our mission by securing the highest possible compensation from insurance companies – both in Poland and abroad.
We strive to offer the highest standard of services, solely with our clients’ best interest in mind. Our mission is to bring legal and financial aid to those injured in an accident. We carry out our mission by securing the highest possible compensation from insurance companies – both in Poland and abroad.